Saturday 5 July 2014

Welcome - First Post

Welcome to the Wanderings of WobblyGoose: a random walk (or sometimes crawl) through the journey of life. I have followed various people's blogs for several years and been much inspired, but never had the courage to write myself until now.  This blog is an attempt to formulate some of my thoughts, reflections and ideas and have somewhere to respond to the inspiration I have received from others' blogs.

WobblyGoose has a wide range of interests, from science through social sciences, history and theology. The main focuses of this blog are likely to be around Christian Spirituality and disability.  However, things may develop in other directions as the random walk progresses!

I hope you enjoy the blog.  All opinions are my own unless otherwise attributed.

Thank you.

Wobbly Goose  

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I've found it really valuable and love doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo. Goodinparts is 10 this summer & I find it hard to imagine life without it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I am inspired by both your blogs. Goodinparts was the first one I really got into reading. I'm not sure how I found you serendipity and a nudge from God maybe!

    ReplyDelete